Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My 2nd Birthday!

Shopping with Mommy and Daddy
Playing at Disney
Getting out all of the animals!
Birthday morning ride with friends
My donut! yummy!

I turned 2 on September the 17th! Mommy took me to the donut store that morning. I even got to pick out what donut I wanted. I also brought donuts to my class and cupcakes for lunch. I made the cupcakes with Mommy. They were chocolate with chocolate icing and pink and lime green sprinkles. After school, Daddy came home with a surprise from Texas Tech (he had been out of town). I got a Red Raider shirt and cape. I then went to dinner with Mommy and Daddy. I chose McDonald's, my favorite! I went out to the mall and picked out clothes and played at the Disney Store. Birthday's are so cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment